Who are you? ...Taylor

"A very famous ancient Greek saying gives the advice that a person should "Know thyself." Since famous philosophers like Socrates and Plato thought this saying was so important, take some time for that pursuit. Who are you? Please write an explanation of who you are in at least 300 words.
Something to keep in mind: This is your chance to give a profile of who you are. To make us believe you and truly understand what you mean, supply us with evidence of your claims. In other words, make sure you give us examples of how you are the way you say you are"



Hello I'm Taylor Jean Kidd, I'm sixteen but I will be seventeen pretty soon, on the fifth of July. I live in rapid city, obviously, I've lived here my whole life. I have five younger half-siblings and live with my mom, step dad, younger sister Cadence and grandma. I have three sisters and two brothers, in order of age they are: Gavin 15, Cadence 10, Camber 6, Teagan Jayne 2 and Eloise who is less than a year.
I'm a very inverted person, and not very outdoorsy. Most of my time is spent inside drawing, or painting. I really like acrylic and water color paints, they are my preferred mediums. I'm also a huge horror movie junkie, my favorite is 'Silence Of The Lambs'. I like all sorts of music and am in choir, I've been in choir since seventh grade. I want to go to school for a fine arts degree, I think I want to go to college somewhere local. I want to go to school somewhere local because I am a very family oriented person; my moms side of my family is all very close and a large majority of my family lives in rapid city.
The reason I've had to take summer school is not because I'm not smart but because I really dislike homework/pointless busy work. However I do enjoy learning and school, my favorite parts of school are class discussions and note taking. My favorite of the main subjects is probably science, but reading is a close second. I would read more and I like reading but I am really terrible about starting books and never finishing them or reading more than one book at once, and getting distracted. I'm looking forward to the next six weeks and hope to learn many new things.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News

News

Is rapid city any good?