I agree with what Jordan Peele is saying, when he says he believes that “the scariest thing to me is humanity”. Because humans are powerful creatures and people can do terrible things to other people. I think that there is a general fear of change or of something being different, even when / if the change is for the better. People also tend to believe that their opinion is the right one, that’s why it is their opinion. We then get so caught up in defending ourselves, defending our opinion that we can’t listen to other opinions to better our own. We would rather protect ourselves from judgment by placing the blame, placing that judgement upon someone else. I think that racism comes from the fear of being the odd one out, nobody wants to be the strange one, so they make someone else the ‘weird’ person. All discrimination comes from the fear of differences and then the fear of accepting those differences. Just think if you accept the difference you and someone else has and realize tha...
Comments
Post a Comment